Ciudad Mayakoba Wellmedic Health Center Clinics For Sale, Suite 41 Ciudad Mayakoba (Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, MX - 77724) Under Construction

$5,240,000 MXN
Prices from $3.5 million MXN Pesos


Katia Tyszko Katia Tyszko +5219841189870 (Cell) Request More Info

  • The Most Innovative Medical Center in Latin America
  • Type: Commercial
  • Style: Commercial "Medical Clinic Space"
  • Size: 833 sq. ft. "77.43 m² "
  • Development Level: Under Construction
  • Year Built: n/a "Delivery January 2020"


WELLMEDIC Health Centers, the most innovative Medical Center in Latin America, is now building the first Medical Tourism Cluster in Playa del Carmen, to connect the Specialists of Mexico with the patients of the world. Development of 12,000 m2 of construction, which includes a Clinic equipped with operating rooms and clinics, a Hotel for long stay patients and a Health Market with services such as Pharmacy, Laboratory, Gym, SPA, Minisuper Healthy, Restaurants and 100% Organic Cafes. All of this situated on a total area of 8,500 m2 located on the main boulevard of Mayakoba City. Mayakoba City is a new mixed-use development of 400 hectares, located in the area of greater value in Playa del Carmen. Mayakoba City will host 15,000 homes, Country Golf Course Club, Schools, Commercial Places, Health Center and one of the best planned nature reserves in the country.
WELLMEDIC HAS THE CERTIFICATION OF WELL-BEING. The International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) has created a standard for buildings whose objective is to elevate human health and comfort with cutting-edge practices, reinventing the definition of friendly spaces, to benefit the planet and its occupants. This new standard, called WELL Certification and being the first of its kind, is a system for measuring, certifying and monitoring the performance of building characteristics that create an impact on the health and well-being of its occupants, identified in 100 items within of 7 concepts: air, water, nutrition, lighting, physical activity, comfort and mind.
Property with a 20-year notarized lease.
Income equivalent to 12% annual yield about amount invested.
Payment of rent free of maintenance costs and administration expenses.
Investment under Property Regime in Condominium (Deed Property).
Spaces from $ 3.5 million in PESOS MX. Direct Financing No Interest up to 18 months.
The Monthly Income is NET, without additional deductions for maintenance fees or administration expenses.
The Rent is paid monthly as of January 2020.
Income is increased annually according to INPC.
The Rent is paid plus VAT and the tax receipt is required by the Landlord.
The purchase requires 30% down payment and the remaining 70% up to 20 monthly payments (up to December 2019)


Brokered and Advertised by : Nimbos Realty
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.